Attorney Michael Patrick serves as the Chief Operating Officer for The Property Advocates, P.A. he was born and raised in Central Florida, where he was raised on strong family values of hard work, integrity, and professionalism. He remained in Central Florida, where he now resides with his wife, Miranda, and his three children, Aiden, AnnaBelle, and Ava.
Before beginning his legal career, Mr. Patrick earned his bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida. As a UCF Knight, Mr. Patrick served for four years as the Executive Director of Risk Management for Theta Chi Fraternity.
Mr. Patrick then served the community as a public-school teacher and high school sports coach, which allowed him the opportunity to help his students and athletes excel beyond both the classroom and field. Mr. Patrick shifted his focus to law and earned his Juris Doctor degree from the Barry University School of Law in Orlando, Florida.
He gained extensive background knowledge and experience working in both civil litigation and appellate practice. However, he currently now solely concentrates on first party property insurance litigation as a trial attorney where he has been successful in obtaining jury verdicts in his clients’ favors.
Mr. Patrick’s unique skillset, combined with a long list of intangibles made him a perfect fit for the role of Chief Operating Officer of The Property Advocates, P.A., where he is able to put his experience to work for policyholders here in the state of Florida, as well as for the firm itself, by ensuring the Firm’s strict compliance with all ethical rules regulating the Florida Bar and the successful execution of its internal structure and processes.
- Barry University School of Law, Juris Doctor (2017)
- University of Central Florida – Bachelors of Science, Legal Studies (2013)
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Recipient, Book Award for Refugee/Asylum Law course.
- Published, “Lady Liberty Shines Her Torch on the Tired, the Poor, the Huddled Few: The United States recycles old policies into new bottles”, Birdsong’s Law Blog.
- Collaborative Family Law Certification
- Certified County Court Mediator
- Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Notary Public