Mr. Patterson focuses his practice on first party property insurance litigation. He has an extensive background working for insurance companies both as a Litigation Adjuster, Claims Manager, and Field Adjuster. He has also earned the professional designation of C.P.C.U., which is highly regarded in the property insurance industry and those who achieve it are considered experts in the field.
Mr. Patterson earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Finance from the University of South Alabama. After obtaining this, Mr. Patterson earned his Juris Doctor degree from the Barry University School of Law where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and Valedictorian. While in law school, he interned at the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court Dispute Resolution Office as a mediator and was a member of the Barry Law Review. He's also received a series of honors and distinctions including Books Awards for achieving the highest grade in seven of his classes.
Mr. Patterson brings a unique knowledge base and an intimate understanding of homeowner’s insurance to The Property Advocates, P.A. where he is able to put his skills to use for policy holders in the state of Florida.
Mr. Patterson became an attorney because he strongly believes in the right of every person to have the ability to obtain justice and due process under the law. Being an attorney provides him the opportunity to advocate for homeowners to help them in achieving this goal.
In Mr. Patterson’s leisure time, he enjoys playing guitar and spending time with his family. He also takes advantage of what Florida has to offer by frequenting theme parks and taking his dog to the beach.
Mr. Patterson is the President and a Shareholder of The Property Advocates, P.A.
- University of South Alabama – B.S. Business Administration, Dean’s List,
- Barry University School of Law – Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude and Valedictorian of graduating clas
- Florida Bar;
- The United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, and Middle District of Florida;
- California Bar
Honors/ Accreditations/ Certifications:
- University of South Alabama – B.S. Business Administration
- Law Review, Barry University School of Law
- Received books award for receiving highest grade in seven (7) law school classes
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriting (CPCU) designation
- Former Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator
- Florida Bar
- California Bar