Christopher A. Narchet is a Shareholder and Treasurer of The Property Advocates, P.A.
Mr. Narchet was born and raised in Miami, Florida where he attended High School at Palmer-Trinity School. Mr. Narchet attended the Gabelli School of Business at Fordham University, where he earned his Bachelor of Science in Finance, while minoring in Economics. During his time at Fordham University, he was a member of the Fordham Finance Society and served as Legal Assistant at the Kings County District Attorney’s Office in Brooklyn, New York.
Upon earning his Bachelor’s, Mr. Narchet went on to earn his Juris Doctorate from the Florida International University College of Law, where he served as a Certified Legal Intern/Student Attorney for the Small Business Legal Clinic. Additionally, Mr. Narchet served as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Judge Sarah I. Zabel of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Civil Division. During his academic career, Mr. Narchet received several honors and distinctions, including being named on the Dean’s List for several semesters, earning the C.A.L.I. Excellence Award in Non-Profit Organizations, awarded to the top student in the class, and received the Florida International University Law Pro Bono Service Award.
Mr. Narchet remains involved with several legal organizations, including the American Bar Association and the Dade County Bar Association, in which Mr. Narchet previously served as President of the FIU Law Chapter. Mr. Narchet also currently serves as a Board Member for the Fordham University - Miami Alumni Chapter.
Mr. Narchet’s primary practice area is First-Party Property Insurance, where he brings a wealth of trial litigation experience to the Firm, trying close to 30 civil jury trials to verdict. Mr. Narchet has further successfully litigated hundreds of insurance claims and is well-versed in negotiating settlements in favor of the client policyholders.
- Florida Bar
- United States Federal District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Federal District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Federal District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Fordham University, Gabelli School of Business, Bachelor of Science, Finance
- Minor: Economics
- Florida International University, College of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Dean’s List
- C.A.L.I. Excellence Award in Non-Profit Organizations
- FIU Law Pro Bono Service Award
- Member, Florida Bar
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Dade County Bar Association