Mr. Dominguez is a US national, originally from Guayaquil, Ecuador, where he earned his Bachelor in Economic Sciences, an MBE, and a Juris Doctor degree. Mr. Dominguez has also been awarded with a Master’s in Foreign Service by Georgetown University in Washington D.C., a Juris Doctor, and a LL.M degree in International Arbitration by the University of Miami. During his academic career, Mr. Dominguez received several honors and distinctions, including the Director's Award, the CALI Excellent for the Future Award, and the Arbitration Scholarship.
Mr. Dominguez is an Abogado admitted to practice law in Ecuador, and an Attorney admitted to practice law in Florida. Mr. Dominguez worked in the Financial Sector and as a Consultant for issues of Foreign Direct Investment and International Arbitration before starting his career as an Attorney.
Mr. Dominguez is bilingual (Spanish, English) and became an attorney because he strongly believes in defending Democracy, the importance of Democratic institutions, and the right of every person to have the ability to obtain justice and due process under the law. Being an attorney provides him the opportunity to advocate for the rule of law.
Mr. Dominguez is married, father of three children, grandfather to a Jack Russel, loves horse riding, history, architecture, and enjoys traveling with the whole family.
- Universidad Laica Vicente Rocafuerte de Guayaquil - Bachelor in Economic Sciences
- Instituto de Desarrollo Empresarial, Business School – MBA
- Universidad Técnica Particular de Loja – Abogado
- Georgetown University, Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service – MSFS
- University of Miami, School of Law – LL.M. International Arbitration
- University of Miami, School of Law – Juris Doctor
- Director's Award
- CALI Excellent for the Future Award
- Arbitration Scholarship